Networking is complex – there is so much to consider, such as security, reliability, and the breadth and width of the network. In other words, whether at home or at work, you want a strong and safe signal. Homemation have brought Araknis Networks into the country to address this need.
Are you finally ready for a network you can count on?
Araknis Networks is the perfect go-to networking solution as their devices are designed to meet today’s most stringent performance and bandwidth requirements. You shouldn’t have to settle for anything less anymore. Araknis is your network ecosystem as their products are crafted to work together with ease, making for a fast, reliable network that is easy to install and update. And since every device is cloud controlled, you can view them all in a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
Araknis will make your net work.
Features and Benefits:
- Trusted and reliable in any environment.
- Intuitive GUI – the user interface has been built from the ground up which means you can locate new features with ease, and access a multitude of settings depending on the device—rename network and switch ports, assign VLANs, configure link aggregation to adjoining switches, control user access levels with detailed security options, and much more.
- Cloud Managed with OvrC – Araknis Networks routers, access points, and switches include OvrC (oh-ver-see), their exclusive, cloud management platform. Easily manage all OvrC-enabled devices by client or location from any mobile device using the ultra-intuitive user interface.
- Switches – available in 5-, 8-, 16- and 24-port options, and with focused feature sets, Araknis switches support a wide range of networking needs. All products are OvrC-enabled, with Unmanaged+, Websmart, Managed, and both Partial- and Full PoE+ options.
- Wireless Access Points – means strong signals. Thoroughly tested and WiFi™ certified, these WAPs provide impeccable speed, coverage, and reliability. Their dynamic, sleek look fits into any location with ease, while Fast Roaming allows for a seamless signal transition on multi-WAP installs. Find the perfect WAP to fit the size, density, and budget for your needs.
- Routers – for quick connections. Their 300-series routers include 4-gigabit LANs that can be configured to load-balancing or failover modes through WANs, extensive VPN support, plus an embedded firewall for network security. This device can be managed remotely with OvrC. With three distinct models to choose from, you’ll have a reliable router for every job in the queue.
- Fast Roaming – allows a device to seamlessly transition between access points, ensuring the best possible performance. Based on location and coverage, a wireless device will release from a weak access point connection and attach to a different access point with a stronger connection in a matter of milliseconds.
- Powerful Performance – networking installs always require a fast and reliable connection and Araknis Networks® wireless access points are designed to keep your signal strong.
- Sleek Design – Araknis WAPs come in stylish round and square designs with a hidden LED, making this a product your customers are proud to show off. Whether your install requires a ceiling or wall mount model, they have the ideal access point for your installation.
- Complete Coverage, Even Outside – now you can expand your wireless coverage to the patio or guest cottage with the 700 Series Outdoor Access Point. An IP55 rating and multiple mounting options means you can confidently install this access point without fear of the elements.
Homemation understands the importance of modern, seamless connectivity and is proud to bring you the solution, Araknis Networks®. Picture an install where complex equipment is connected through the cloud, and each piece of your network delivers top speed and incredible performance, wherever you need it. Why settle for anything else?
Araknis products are expertly engineered to deliver best-in-class performance and support a wide variety of networking needs for professional integrators. With Araknis, you’ll get supreme dependability, even in the most demanding environments.