Celebrating 110 Years of Audio Excellence
Homemation are the proud sole distributor of Denon in South Africa and to bring you their Limited-Edition anniversary models that represent the very best of 110-years of Denon. Ever since its inception on 1st October 1910, Denon consistently pushed the audio industry forward. Achieving several industry firsts, decade after decade.
With a spirit of innovation
Denon moves people’s hearts through music and images. And deliver the passion of musicians and creators. Denon have continued to pursue this goal since founding 110 years ago. “With the spirit of innovation, we move on to the future.”
In 1910, Denon started as the first domestic phonograph manufacturer in Japan. Since then, Denon has created products that combine the highest standards of sound quality and reliability to convey the passion and emotion of music and movies. As they celebrate their 110th anniversary, below are four Limited Edition anniversary models that represent the very best of Denon today. The new, limited edition AV receiver, integrated amplifier, SACD player, and MC cartridge, all manufactured at Denon’s proud home factory, Shirakawa Audio Works in Shirakawa, Japan.
Discover the Denon Anniversary Series
- 13.2Ch 8K Silver Graphite AV Amplifier with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-in and Voice Control
- In celebration of Denon’s 110-year anniversary, fulfil your every expectation with the extensively tuned Denon limited edition Anniversary Series silver graphite AVC-A110 13.2ch 8K AV Amplifier. With over a century of audio artisanship, Denon is proud to announce this very special flagship model which delivers the most immersive home experience yet, combining enveloping surround sound from your favourite 3D formats, such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS:X Pro, IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D and more with 8K support for spectacularly sharp and vivid movies.
- Silver Graphite Integrated Amplifier with 160 Watts per Channel
- Designed with 110 years of audio heritage to please the most discerning audiophile, the Denon PMA-A110 is the superior choice for listeners who want to build the 2-channel Hi-Fi system of their dreams. Powered by Denon’s patented Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-A110 integrated amplifier delivers 160 Watts of power-per-channel. Easily connect both analogue and digital sources or your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amp. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the Quad 384-kHz/32-bit DAC section with the highest resolution in audio quality. Paired perfectly with the DCD-A110, the PMA-A110 Integrated Amplifier was designed to upgrade your expectations with your music in mind.
- SACD Player offering a Quad DAC configuration and new Ultra AL32 Processing
- To celebrate 110 years of defining audio excellence, Denon is proud to bring you their premium flagship SACD player featuring Denon’s original patented Advanced S.V.H. Mechanism for the highest audio accuracy. With an outstanding Quad DAC configuration, advanced Ultra AL32 Processing, and strong aluminium feet, upgrade your musical expectations. This celebratory Anniversary Series SACD player comes in a unique silver graphite colour, with a 5-year out-of-box warranty and a special Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer.
- MC phono cartridge with premium silver-graphite headshell
- Celebrate their proud 110-year history of defining audio excellence with the Denon limited edition Anniversary Series DL-A110 premium MC phono cartridge with exclusive silver-graphite headshell and included carrying case. Still hand-spun in our headquarters in Shirakawa, Japan, these signature Denon cartridges are their longest-running products. Their legacy of meticulous perfection means you can sit back and savour your music in remarkable detail.
Homemation is a specialist supplier of premium branded audiovisual, home automation and home theatre products. The brands in their stable offer some of the most advanced and sought-after home automation, AV and sound technology in the world. Homemation has the exclusive distribution, in Africa, of global leading brands such as Control4, Definitive Technology, Denon, Heos, Klipsch, Monitor Audio, Polk Audio, Steinway Lyngdorf, Stewart Filmscreen, SVS, Lutron, Roksan and Michi.