The AGA Six-Four Oven takes all the flexibility and convenience of an AGA heat-storage cooker and fuses it with the instant response of a conventional range cooker.
In fact, when it comes to cooking credentials you’ll have to look very hard indeed to find another conventional range cooker that comes even close. The AGA S-Series Six-Four offers six gas burners and four ovens – two electric fan ovens, a simmering oven and a separate rapid-response ceramic grill. Quite simply, there isn’t a type of cooking that it can’t perfect – whether you’re making a meal worthy of a Michelin star or whipping up a quick after-school snack for the children. And it looks just as good as it cooks. The AGA S-Series Six-Four is both durable and stylish. With its enamelled cast-iron front plate and doors, it’s a bold style statement for any kitchen. And at just under a metre wide, it can also fit into any design plan with ease – placed against a wall, within an island unit or nestled between standard kitchen units.
The AGA S-Series Six-Four is available in a choice of AGA colours with dual fuel (gas hob and electric ovens).
- Cast-iron doors – Uniquely AGA, the Six-Four doors are made from cast-iron with a gleaming vitreous enamel finish
- Choice of high speed natural gas or LPG six-ring hob – The ceramic hotplate includes two powerful dual elements which can be turned up for boiling or down for simmering and a ‘hob hot’ indicator for safety. The gas hob gives instant power with a rapid response and includes a powerful wok burner ideal for stir-fries. Gas Hob also features cast-iron pan supports.
- Ceramic electric grill – The rapid-response ceramic grill heats up in seconds and is designed specifically to eliminate cold spots for even cooking.
- Two electric fan ovens – The fan ovens keep an even temperature, making them perfect for cooking several dishes at once.
- Electric simmering oven – This oven’s low heat cooks casseroles and stews to perfection; it’s also great for drying out meringues.
- Special oven linings – To save on cleaning time, the ovens have a specially developed lining which helps them keep themselves clean during cooking.
- Digital timer – To fit in with your schedule, the timer allows you to program the fan oven to start and stop automatically or to time any cooking.
- Powerful cooker hood (optional extra) – Efficient, stylish and designed to complement your S-Series Six-Four, its high performance three-speed fan will absorb strong smells and steam.
Recognised as the world’s best cooking appliance, the AGA commands a level of adulation more often associated with the glitz of Hollywood fame — and generates similar devotion. It’s deemed the number one luxury appliance brand and revered as one of the top three design icons of the century. It’s the kitchen centrepiece of Celebrities, Professional Chefs and Homeowners across the globe. AGA represents a lifestyle, one that owners embrace and share fervently with others. The simple fact is that the AGA is an amazing cooker – easy to use, a joy to live with and a great addition to any home, and of course it produces great food. It’s a design icon that is as relevant today as it was innovative at the time of its invention.
The AGA is available in a number of colours and sizes, designed to run on a variety of fuels and can be programmed to suit perfectly the rhythms of your daily life.
For more information visit www.agaliving.co.za. Available directly from AGA South Africa and Retailers Bergzicht Furnishers, Gas & Equipment, Kloppers and Metelerkamps and cookware range online takealot.com and available soon through yuppiechef.com.